Hello, how is your website performing? Have you managed to get maximum results? If you haven’t managed to get maximum results, you can try our SEO tips to increase visitors to your WordPress website.
The number of visitors that enter greatly affects the success of your website. In order for more visitors to enter, your website must appear on search engines. The more your website is liked by search engines, the more likely you are to get a visit.
Your biggest potential for generating conversions is located here. Visitors to this website will later print conversions on your website. Do you already know what conversion is?
Conversion is when your website visitor decides to buy or use your service.
Now, to increase conversions on a website, there are many ways you can do it. One of them is SEO optimization. We can present this optimization with SEO tips to increase visitors to your WordPress website that you can easily try.
Based on reports from Statista, 90.37% of internet users search through Google’s search engine. This is what makes Google the most popular search engine in the world. Not surprisingly, many people are competing to want to display their website on this search engine.
You can also display websites on Google search engines armed with SEO tips that we provide.
SEO Tips to Increase Your Website’s Visitors
1. Use the Yoast SEO Plugin
2. Create External and Internal Linking
3. Increase the Access Speed ??of Your Website
4. Avoid Broken Link
5. Install the Snippet on your WordPress
6. Optimization of Images on the WordPress Website
7. Quality Content on the WordPress Website
8. Choosing the Right Keywords
9. Quality Backlinks
10. Add the Client Review Section on your Website
11. Avoid Duplicate Content
12. Take advantage of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
13. Add robot.txt on your website
14. Add Videos Related to Products and Services
15. Use SSL on your Website
16. Take advantage of Meta Description
17. Social Sharing Plugin to Attract Users from Social Media